Pages

Thursday 6 November 2014

Picture Perfect & Precious Love for Scrap FX

Hi there,  these are my very first DT layouts for Scrap FX. I had so much fun playing with their products - I hope you like the outcome.
First up is a layout titled Picture Perfect


I used the Madeleine range of papers from Bo Bunny for this page.


For the chipboard Picture Perfect and the Flourish Corner mini, I heat embossed them with black embossing powder.


To colour the Mini Swallows and Teagan's Twig chipboard I first coated them with gesso and then coloured them with Faber Castel Gelatos in Guava, Snow cone and Acqua dolce.


I used the Flourish Swirl Stamp with versamark and then heat embossed it with a mix of black and glitter pink embossing powders.


On the background I put some modeling paste through the Scribble Script Stencil. To finish off the page off I added colour with some sprays, added my flowers, embellishments and a few glass beads.


Scrap FX products used for this page
My second layout is titled Precious Love, this is a photo of my Nana and baby Niece
I used papers and flowers from Prima's Stationers Desk collection for this page

I used two stencils on this page, first was the Circle Weave Stencil which I used with Finnabair's Art Basis 3D gloss gel. Next I used the Chevron Small Stencil, where I traced the outline with a black pen then with a fine paint brush I coloured it with a black spray


For the chipboards I coated both with gesso, then for the word precious I embossed with Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder in Golden Angel Wings. The Love Scribble Frame I coloured  the word love with Red Cherry and Black Licorice Gelatos, the outside circle was coloured with the Butterscotch Gelato then I embossed the frame with the Golden Angel Wings embossing powder.


I had a mini glass vial I filled with glass beads and glitter, I also put abit of gesso over the edges of my flowers to make them look more distressed. I used the Hash Stamps for my background stamping.

Scrap FX products used for this page
Hope you enjoyed :)
Bec


1 comment:

  1. Hi Rebecca... I have just discovered your blog... you have some gorgeous creations! Marie x

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com