Pages

Sunday 16 November 2014

Sketchabilities Sketch #127 Happiness....

Hi there, this is my first project for Sketchabilities, I'm starting with sketch #127. This sketch was so fun to do, it has three little photos in it - luckily in my massive pile if photos I had some that fitted well for this layout. I've used the Epiphany collection from Prima on this page and some beautiful chipboard from Scrap FX.


Here is the gorgeous sketch I had to work with - hop on over to the Sketchabilities Blog to see the other design team members take on the sketch and have a go at this sketch yourself.


Here are my close ups





Products:
Prima Epiphany Collection
To purchase Scrap FX products in Australia head to The Scrapbook Store  
Thanks for visiting
Bec :)

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, your photos are lovely, and love the background textures! Love the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com