Pages

Friday 30 January 2015

Betsy's Couture Layouts for Bella Paperie

Today I have two layouts I made for Bella Paperie with the new Kaisercraft collection Betsy's Couture. This collection has gorgeous vintage colours and elements which I teamed up with lots of flowers and embellishments to come up with these layouts.

 Moments

 This layout used the Betsy's Couture Paper - Bustier, Shawl, A-Line and Mary Jane. The Die Cut Collectables and Sticker Sheet.





Tranquillity

 On this layout I used the papers- Gown, Kitten Heel, and Bolero, plus the Die Cut Collectables and Sticker Sheet from the Betsy's Couture Collection.
 



 
 
Hope you enjoyed my layouts, they can be found in the Bella Paperie Store along with all the material I used to make them.
 
Bec.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow you have just shown me the new collection from kaiser and I love it! Your layouts are sooo beautiful, and so feminine, I really love them,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are gorgeous! I especially love how you created the "Tranquility" layout around the photo of the bridge - so cool. You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com