Pages

Sunday 18 January 2015

Remember to Dream Layout for Bella Paperie

Hi there, it has been the hottest weekend here in Brisbane!!!!!! I've barely been in my craft space because its to hot in there and the window gets direct sunlight all afternoon so it ends up like a sauna. Instead yesterday I escaped to the air-conditioned serenity of Bella Paperie and made this page with their new Maja Design collection Nyhavn. My page can now be found in store to view along with the majority of the products I used.


I used the Maja papers - Romantic Lunch, Sitting at the Dock, and Kings Square from the Nyhavn collection. I was drawn to the bricks on the paper so I chose this pic of my daughter next to a brick wall, and I used the Kaisercraft 12x12 Bricks stencil with modeling paste to put some brick details in the background. Most of the flowers where white to begin with and I coloured them with sprays, I used Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays in Black Orchid Sliver and Brushed Nicked and Tim Holtz Distress Spray in Brushed Pewter. It was the first time I've used a distress spray and this colour is gorgeous, so thick and really shiny!!!! 









This page also matches the cool colours in this months mood board from Maja Designs
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Bec
   

1 comment:

  1. Wow wow wow! Jaw dropping breath taking beautiful! Love the softness of the colors and love all the blooms! And I would love to escape to bella paparie too, it has been sooo hot up here too!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com