Pages

Friday 16 January 2015

Sunkissed - Sketchabilities Sketch #131

Hello, today for you I have my take on the Sketchabilties sketch #131. This sketch is teamed up with White......with 1 and this month the colour is Placid blue. Such a gorgeous colour and I decided to go with this pic for my daughter at the beach because the water in the background was, I thought, the "placid blue" colour.
 


The White...with 1 colour board and sketch #131

My close ups



Please visit the Sketchabilities blog to see the other wonderful creations from the rest of the design team and have a go at the sketch yourself. Or head to White..... with 1 and try out their challenge this month with Placid Blue
 
White...with 1
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/White-With-1/148607745176884
 Scrap FX products used:
 
Thanks for stopping by
Bec :)
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is so pretty, the photo really suits the beachy color of placid blue this month.. thanks so much for joining in at WW1!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com