Pages

Sunday 8 February 2015

The Beauty of Nature Altered Frame for Scrap FX

Hi, today I have an altered frame I made for the Scrap FX group post. I have started making more off the page items lately, it's a nice change from doing my normal layouts and they make good presents for family and friends.  I found this picture of the wave on pinterest, but it can be taken out of the frame and changed.
 I started out with a cheap plain wooden photo frame which I painted with several coats of gesso, then I used the Freedom Saying Stencil with modeling paste. I used sprays to get the colours I wanted and then I rubbed some Inka Gold in Gold on top for some contrast.
For the chipboard pieces, I used gold and dark blue embossing powder on The Beauty of Nature wordlet, with a little Inka Gold on top to blend the colours. The flourishes were embossed with gold embossing powder and the mini swallows with dark blue embossing powder.

 Then I added heaps of flowers and glitter to make the whole project mine.
 
 
 
 Check out what some of the other designers made for this months group post.
Thanks for stopping by.
Bec.

2 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful, love the colors, love the gold title and all the flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This beautiful! Love the colors, love all!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com