Pages

Sunday 29 March 2015

Kaisercraft Design Team 2015 Entry

Hi, Kaisercraft have a design team call on at the moment and I love Kaisercraft products (they have SO many!!!!!) This post is to show three projects that show my style - a layout, an off the page/altered item and a mixed media item or card.

 Choosing just one layout to show was the hardest decision for me because I've made a few Kaisercraft layouts lately and I love them all. But I decided on this layout using the Besty's Couture Collection. Visit my original blog post for this here.

To see some of my other Kaisercraft layouts see here or here

Here is my Off the Page/Altered Item. A Kaisercraft Craft Caddy made with the Rustic Harmony Collection. I posted all the close up photos for this project in a separate post earlier today. I also made a video to go with this project.


My Video


Since all my work is mixed media I decided to show two mixed media cards for the last project. I don't make cards very often so I'm a little rusty. The first card is using the Rustic Harmony Collection and the second card is using the Blue Bay Collection.

.
Thanks for stopping by today
Bec.

8 comments:

  1. These look beautiful! All the best with your application!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bec - these are amazing projects! Wishing you all the very best for the DT application.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bec these pieces are absolutely beautiful. Best of luck with your application with Kaisercraft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! Good luck with your application!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Bec!! Wishing you the best of luck with your application :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. När du tittar på rolex klocka kopia suveränen finns det fyra urvalvarianter tillgängliga. För det första finns det platinamotorvänd fake rolex guilloché av varumärkets design eller så kan den designas av kunden om så önskas. För det andra är aventurin, och kunden kan välja både den sten du väljer och det specifika fake Rolex område på stenen från vilken urtavlan skärs. Tredje och fjärde är vit och grön jade, som också kan väljas rolex replica av kunden precis som aventurin är. Observera att BCHH kommer från några rolex kopia av jade av högsta kvalitet var som helst på jorden, med Hetian nefrit från Xinjiang, Kina och jadeit från replika klockor Myanmar.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com