Pages

Monday 23 March 2015

Laugh...... For Scrap FX

Hi, It's my turn on the Scrap FX blog again today. I've been holding on to these photos for a while now just waiting for the right chance to use them, they were taken on my daughter birthday last December. This is her and her best friend trying to take photos in a photo booth at the movies, they were laughing so hard that these were the photos I got - I just love them. 

For this layout I used Maja Design Papers - Vintage Autumn Basics No V & No II, & Vintage Spring Basics 3rd of May & 6th of May. To make my background I used the Damask Stencil (2014054) with modeling paste and the  Ripples Stencil (2014155) with mirco beads and gel medium. On the Instant Photo Frame A (2012113) I coloured them with a brown spray and them embossed them using the Chicken Wire Stamp (2013382) and embossing powder.
My close ups:





Products I Used:


I used the Maja Designs Mood board for inspiration for this layout. I used the colours in the  mood board along with three of the words, chipboard, shimmer, feminine. 

Thanks for stopping by
Bec.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout with fun photos.. love the flowers too..

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com