Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Neverending Summer For Bella Paperie

Hi everyone, I have been making layouts for Bella Paperie using the gorgeous Lemoncraft collection Neverending Summer. I love this collection it is just so pretty. If you are in Brisbane you can get all these gorgeous Lemoncraft products from the  Bella Paperie Store, otherwise find them online at the Lemoncraft Store.


For this layout I chose to use the pink and blue colours of the collection. On my background I used the Fab Scraps stencil Desert Rose with texture paste and added colour with Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays in Azure Sea Asters & Cotton Candy Pink


I made my own butterflies using a Darkroom Door stamp - Wings and a sheet of vellum that I coloured with blue ink.




Neverending Summer Papers:
Lazy Evening
Journey Into The Unknown
Flair Buttons



For this layout I used die cut doilies to back my photos with, I sprayed them with Lindy's Stamp Gang Spray in Cotton Candy Pink.  


I layered lots of flowers on this page as well as cutting out butterflies from the Lemoncraft Vintage Time Label Sheet 1. 



Neverending Summer Papers:
Swimming In The Lake
Journey Into The Unknown
Strawberry Mousse
Flair Buttons
Vintage Time - Labels 1

Thanks for visiting today - My layouts along with most of the materials I used to make them can now be found in the Bella Paperie Store.

Bec.

3 comments:

  1. Oh these are breath takingly beautiful.. just love how you place the flowers and the lovely photos too.. and I love the lemoncraft papers, I got some from Bella at the craft show in brissy in june.. really pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bec both layouts are STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com