Pages

Sunday 25 October 2015

Maja Designs Enjoying Outdoors Collection for Bella Paperie

Hi, today I have some projects to share that I made with the newest Maja Designs Collection Enjoying Outdoors for Bella Paperie. This collection is beautiful with lots of neutral earth tones mixed in with several shades of purple. I don't scrap purple very often so I was nice to do something different.

Here is my first layout: Beauty


I chose to use the purple colours on this layout. I added lots of paper layers putting pieces of lace and a doily in between them.  I used four different shades of purple mists on my background as there was four different shades of purple in the paper, plus I added a few brown and white touches to break up all the purple.

Here are my close ups - this layout ended up being very 3D :)



Maja Designs Enjoying Outdoors Papers Used:
Having Tea in the Sun
I'm Happy
Time for Reflection
Scent of Lavender

I also made a card with the left over materials


My second layout: Enjoying Outdoors


For this layout I used the brown an green papers to make something completely different with the same collection. On the background I used the Prima Circle stencil with the Finnabair Platinum Crackle paste. Then I mixed some Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals with texture paste and put it through a Tim Holtz Brickwork stencil 

 Here are my close ups

Maja Designs Enjoying Outdoors Papers Used:
Spending Time
Woodlands
Harvest Time

 And a card I made with the left over materials 

I have used the Maja October Mood board as inspiration for these layouts

Also yesterday I taught my very first class at Bella Paper using the Maja collection Summer Crush. Here is the layout I taught. The class was lots of fun a great start to teaching :) 


Thanks for stopping by today

Bec


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. What perfect compliments to those gorgeous photos!! I love all the distressed loveliness, the lace and flowers... just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com