Pages

Tuesday 19 January 2016

A Perfect Moment - for Maja Designs

Hi everyone, I'm up on the Maja Designs Blog today and  I have a layout to share with you that I made with the Vintage Autumn Basics Collection. I love these vintage collections for scrapping my vintage photos
Maja - Perfect Moment 1
For the Background I used the Vintage Autumn Basics papers No V and No X.  I ripped the top from the No X paper, then layered the other side of the No X paper underneath. Next I glued these onto the No V paper before I added some texture with Modeling paste and a stencil.
Maja - Perfect Moment 2
I cut the papers No IV and No XVII into pieces to layer under my photo, I distressed all the edges and inked them with Distress ink in Vintage Photo. This is a photo of my Great Grandmother on her wedding day with my Grandmother as a girl.
Maja - Perfect Moment 3
I added a little colour to the papers using Gelatos in pink, peach and brown. For my title I used a chipboard title from Blue Fern Studios that I coloured with two colours of embossing powder - Oatmeal and Garnet. 
Maja - Perfect Moment 4
Next I added some random stamping, then I finished the layout off by adding a generous amount of flowers and embellishments
Maja - Perfect Moment 5

Autumn-Basics-P
no.X BS no.IV BS no.XVII BSno.V
 Vintage Autumn Basics Papers Used: No X, No IV, No XVII, and No V

Thanks for joining me today, see you next time

Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com