Pages

Tuesday 2 February 2016

Greatful for you for Maja Designs

Hi, today I have a layout to share using the gorgeous Maja Designs Vintage Spring Basics Collection. I also made a video tutorial to go with this layout so I hope you enjoy it


Here is my video:




I used the 6th of March as my background paper, then I to the 8th of April I ripped a diagonal piece from the bottom and distressed the top. I glued this down with Gel medium and applied clear gesso on top
I cut a strip of the 4th of April paper to layer on top. I used pieces of the 4th of April and 9th of April to make a mat for my photo. I cut two strips of lace to layer under the paper strip in the middle, plus a couple of lace flowers to stick out from under my paper layers

I added colour using Gelatos in metallic blueberry and metallic grape through a stencil, plus some splashes of pale purple and blue mists.
Next I mixed heavy white gesso with light texture paste and put that through two different stencils. I mix the gesso and paste together because I want a whiter finish in the paste.


Blue fern chipboard coloured with Gelatos in metallic blueberry, metallic grape, boysenberry and elderberry


I added embellishments using flowers, chipboard, a resin frame, lace flowers and some white cheesecloth
To finish off I added some vellum butterflies and pearls


I Used:
Maja Designs Vintage spring Basics Collection
6th of March
8th of April
4th of April
9th of April
Vintage-Spring-Basics-P
Grateful for You 
Classic Corners
P.S. Dont forget about the Maja Designs Give-away I have happening. You could win the whole Vintage spring Basics Collection!!!!
See HERE for detials
Thanks for stopping by
Bec

2 comments:

  1. I just adore this layout. The colouring is beautiful. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is beautiful. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com