Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Maja Design April Mood Board

Hi, today I have the gorgeous new Maja Design mood board to share with you.
I love these amazing spring colours, so I used my favourite collection - Vintage Spring Basics


Here is the layout I made with this Mood board for inspiration.



The papers I used are :  3rd of March, 3rd of May,  4th of May and 6th of May from the Vintage Spring Basics Collection. 
I started this layout but cutting the paper 3rd of March in half diagonally and glued it onto the 3rd of May paper. I used two different stencils, one with modeling paste and the other with Gelatos. 
All the chipboard is from Blue Fern Studios and is covered with the Blue Fern Studios embossing powder in Snow.  
Finally I layered on my flowers, resin, lace and buttons. 
I made the little butterflies by cutting the images out of the 6th of May paper, I added glitter to the wings and liquid pearls to the centre. 






Thanks for Visiting
Be sure to head to the Maja Design blog to find out how to enter this gorgeous mood board <3

Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com