Pages

Monday 6 June 2016

Perfect for Maja Design

Hi everyone. Today I have my latest layout for Maja Designs to share with you.

I am loving purple lately and the Maja Collection Enjoying Outdoors is jammed pack full of the most gorgeous purple papers. Here is a layout I created with these papers.


I chose the paper Late Summer Flowers (bs) for my background, I added texture with 2 different stencils, one using texture paste mixed with purple mica an the other with white texture paste.


I treated my chipboard with white crackle paste


I used the papers Time for Reflection (bs) and Scent of Lavender to layer behind my photo. Then I cut two tags from the Tags & Journalling cards paper to tuck in. Finally I cut some purple butterfly images from the Garden Creatures paper to add to my page.  


I finished the page by adding flowers, a resin frame, liquid pearls and a title coloured with white and purple embossing powder.

Maja Design Enjoying Outdoors Papers Used:
Late Summer Flowers
Time For Reflection
Scent of Lavender
Tags & Journalling Cards
Garden Creatures

Late summer flowers bsTime for reflectionTime for reflection bs
Scent of lavenderTags & Journaling cardsGarden creatures

Enjoying-Outdoors-KL

Thank you for stopping by

Bec

2 comments:

  1. Stunning layout and love the way the words run down the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! All the details <3

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com