Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Summertime for Maja Design

Hi everyone. This week I've been playing with the new Summertime Collection from Maja Design, and I'm in love with it. This collection has the prettiest colours in it, but I chose to use the gorgeous Reds, Pinks and Creams to create this layout


I used the Garden Bouquet paper as my background, the only thing I did to this is add a doily shape with a stencil and white texture paste.



I used the Lets go for a Ride and Is Always the Best Papers to layer under my photo. To go amongst my layers I cut some shapes from the In The Garden Die Cuts paper and used a doily die on the Light Scarlet paper.


I added some flowers and used leaves die cut from the Greenery Paper. Plus I also tucked pieces from the title strip on the bottoms of the papers in too.


Maja Design Summertime Collection Used:
In the Garden papers:
Garden Bouquet
Lets go for a Ride
Is always the Best
Light Scarlet
Greenery
Die Cuts

Summertime-P

Thanks for stopping by

Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com