Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Beautiful for Maja Design

Hi everyone. Sadly this is my last post for Maja Design.
I'm pregnant with baby #2 and my mind and body aren't cooperating the way that I would like, so I'm taking a break from some of my scrapbooking commitments to try to get a little more rest.

For my last layout I have used the Nyhavn Collection to create a vintage style layout. 


I used three papers from the Nyhavn collection to layer together and create my background. These papers were, The Sunny Side, A Dockside in Bloom & Kings Square.


I added white texture paste through a floral and diamond stencils.


I coloured my chipboard with Distress Ink in Hickory Smoke to match the colour of the King's Square paper. Then I embellished with yellow, peach and grey flowers to compliment the papers.


Maja Design Nyhavn Collection Papers:
The Sunny Side
A Dockside in Bloom 
King's Square

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bec!
    I was scrolling quickly through my blog list, saw your layout and thought, 'now THAT'S pretty'! Then I saw it was yours and knew that of course it would be beautiful because Bec created it! The design and color palette are so beautifully balanced and harmonious. The embossing peeking through adds a softness and even more texture. May I ask which chipboard doilies you used? I love the way you've framed around your focal image with them. This is truly a stunning layout. It's always nice to start out the day looking at something so lovely!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss your Maja posts but, congratulations on the reason!! TFS, Bonnie S :-)

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com