Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Swirlydoos August Kit Reveal

Hi everyone, today I am sharing what I made with the latest Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit - Tranqility.


First up is my take on this months Sketch Challenge

Here is the sketch



On this I used the Blue Fern Tranquility Papers Patience and Jubilation. On my background I added some texture with stencils and white texture paste. I used the Blue Fern chipboard pieces from the main kit, I covered them with white gesso and then added some brown ink to the edges for colour. I used some of the Blue Fern flowers from the main kit and flower add on kit, plus I have used the pearl string and metal embellishment from the embellishment add on kit


I used the Swirlydoos August Main kit, the August Flower add on and the August Embellishment add on.

Dream



I based this layout on the gorgeous maroon flowers from the flower add on kit was well as the Blue Fern Magenta embossing powder from the embellishment add on kit. 
My background paper is Peaceful, I added some texture paste through a brick stencil and then the Kaisecraft rubons from the embellishment add on kit. 
I took the Blue Fern brick chipboard pieces from the embellishment add on and coloured then with brown ink, then I rubbed on some Inka gold so they matched with the gorgeous Prima gold trim which I placed around my photo. 
I used the Magenta embossing powder on the Bo Bunny butterfly chipboard.




I used the Swirlydoos August Main kit, the August Flower add on and the August Embellishment add on.

Hugs



For this layout I used the Blue Fern Tranquility papers Hushed and Serenity. On my background I used texture paste through a floral stencil then I sprinkled on a little Blue Fern Magenta embossing powder for colour. I used the Blue Fern Brick chipboard and the Bo Bunny Butterfly chipboard which I covered in white gesso then inked the edges with pink ink. I paired these with a clock chipboard piece from my stash. I tucked the Magonila Lane diecuts in amongst my flowers as well as the cameo from the main kit and Petaloo flowers from the flower add on kit.




I used the Swirlydoos August Main kit, the August Flower add on and the August Embellishment add on.


I also made this layout.....but you'll have to wait until Saturday for the details, I have a video tutorial due then :)

As always, if you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Bec Genet) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com