Pages

Sunday 26 March 2017

Swirlydoos Project add on Kit Tutorial and February Kit Reveal

Hi everyone

For today's Swirlydoos Saturday tutorial I have a process video on how I made the Heart Shelf from the February Project add on Kit. This is a very fun kit and super easy to make. The black enamel paint and rhinestone trim from the kit inspired me to make this.


Here is my video tutorial:
There is a voice over on this video but for some reason it came out very quite, sorry for this.


And my close ups






Here are the other projects that I made with the February kit and haven't shared on the blog yet.

The Anatomy of a Layout which also comes with a video tutorial. 
This layout was made with material only from the main kit.


Watch this video here:





This month I received the Main kit, Embellishment Add on and the Flower add on Kits. These layouts were made from these materials with only a couple of item from my stash

 I have the Layout made for the February Sketch Challenge


Here is the sketch:
Image may contain: flower

And my close ups:






Also I have the layout I made for the All the Flutters Challenge:





If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Bec) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com