Pages

Monday 7 May 2018

My Creative Scrapbook May Limited Edition Kit Reveal - Incudes Video Tutorial

Hi all. It's reveal time for the May My Creative Scrapbook kits!!!
The limited edition kit this month was full of the totally gorgeous Love Story Collection by Prima.
I have made 3 layouts and 2 cards with this kit and my pics are all below


First up is my layout "So In Love". I made a video tutorial for this one, I hope you enjoy it.


Video: https://youtu.be/_549JN77mcQ

Close ups:





Here is my second layout "Sweet"
I used all the goodies from the kit, I love layering with the empherma pieces. Pearls and white wire from my own stash.





My third layout "To Cute" uses more of the teal and cream colours from the kit, I added some dark brown to make it more masculine. I used the butterfly stamp from last months kit to make the butterflies. 





Finally I made 2 cards with the left over pieces from the kit






Thanks for visiting

Bec

2 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com